Lil’ Kickers is more than
just a great soccer program for kids. Our balanced and
creative approach to coaching will have a positive
impact on children that goes far beyond the soccer
field. Our high-energy soccer classes are carefully
designed to enhance children's overall growth and
well-being. The result? Kids with strong physical
skills, who are well-balanced and confident. And, we do
all this while kids have the time of their life.
Lil’ Kickers - Soccer Coach
Job Title: Coach
Reports To: Coordinator
- Lead classes according to Lil’ Kickers standards and
- Create fun, creative learning environment for children
- Maintain safe environment for children
- Welcome and orient new children and parents
- Clean field/rink/area after each class in prescribed
- Advise Coordinator of any incidents or issues that
take place during class
- Show up on time and lead all scheduled classes
- Attend all trainings or other meetings as requested
- Assist in training new coaches as requested
- Collect and ensure accurate class roster information
- Complete and process class payment registrations,
including by phone and in-person
- Appropriately and accurately use SAM (sports arena
- Provide hand-outs and information updates to children
and parents as requested
escalate parent/child concerns or issues to Coordinator
- Understand and
possess detailed knowledge of all Lil’ Kickers programs
- Conduct all calls
as scheduled, including reminder calls, “win back”
calls, and other calls as requested
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, expense
reports, etc. accurately and on time
- Login, access, and appropriately use Sport IT
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent Lil’ Kickers coaching skills.
- Ability to communicate well with kids and parents.
- Experience working with children under four years of
- Timely, and follows through on commitments.
- Experience working
with children under four years old preferred.